Kanha is situated in the heart of Madhya Pradesh and is well connected by road, rail and air from all major cities and other tourist destinations.By Road
- Jabalpur - 176 km (3-4 hours)
- Nagpur - 260 km (4-5 hours)
- Bilaspur - 180 km (6 hours)
- Raipur - 180 km (5 hours)
- Gondia - 140 km (3 hours)
- Pench National Park - 180 (3-4 hours)
- Bandhavgarh National park - 240 km(5-6 hours)
- Panna National Park - 430km (7-8 hours)
Nagpur and Jabalpur are convenient airports well served by many airlines, details could be checked on Flykingfisher, Indian airlines & Jetairways. Chartered flights can land at Birwa air strip, 35 km from the lodge.By Rail
Jabalpur(3 hours), Nagpur (5 hours) and Gondia (3 hours) are well served by Indian railways from all parts of the country.Indian Railway Top Tip
- The Indian Railway offers last minute tickets on most trains for a small premium, the scheme is known as Tatkal.
- The Indian Railway also has a special quota on most trains for foreigners and defence personnel.