There are number of activities taking place in Kali Adventure camp.
- River Kali dominates Dandeli, be it from its banks or from atop a mountain. Rafters, bird watchers and adventurers are in for a thrill! Watch your heart skip a beat as you hear a loud splash ahead of you. Only for a fraction of a second can you discern a crocodile and all that you finally get to see is only its tail.
- Kali has it all - the dreamy breeze of birdlife and the fury of cascading waters. Experience the thrill of white water rafting right here, right now. Battle the swift currents in a rubber dinghy, and as you pull through the swirling waters with vigorous action of the oars, it will be a fascinating experience that will remain with you forever. Jungle Lodges and Resorts offers safe yet true adrenalin rush-filled white water rafting on River Kali..
- Jungle Lodges and Resorts' Kali Camp is very popular for its adventure sports, especially white-water rafting. The expert river guide - John Pollard, who has been with the camp for over few years, supervises the rafting operations at Kali. All the rafts are imported, self-bailable and adhere to strict safety standards. The river guides are highly experienced and will go conduct a session on river safety and commands for our guests before taking them on a run. All guests would be provided with safety gear like life jackets, helmets and oar.
- Other activities offered at Kali are Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Wall Climbing, etc
- Guests will also be taken on jeep safaris into the Dandeli Wildlife sanctuary early in the mornings and during the late evenings.
- Explore the tribal culture of the Siddis, a Negroid race remnant of the slave trade between the Portugese and the Indian princely states. Experience the Marathi culture of the Gowlis and the colourful Lambanis from Rajasthan.
- Visit the Kavala Caves, Syntheri Rock,Sykes Point and Siroli Peak. Camp at Molangi and the Nagajhari Valley.
The adventure never ends at the Kali Adventure Camp. Come to Dandeli and see for yourself!