Best Price GuaranteedWe compare prices across 30 sites to get you the best deals.
- Visit The Marble Mountains- a cluster of five marble mountains lying close to the sea and visit the art of stone sculpture in central coast of Vietnam.
- Contemplate Hai Van Pass - the most scenic view and longest Pass in the central Vietnam and the villages of the surrounding countryside.
- Visit the famous sites in the imperial city of Hue as Forbidden city, Thien Mu pagoda, Tu Duc tomb.
You have an opportunity to explore two of Vietnam?s most impressive and internationally recognized World Heritage sites. This beautiful ride takes you over the spectacular Hai Van pass, and meanders through small fishing villages, lagoons, rice paddies.
DAY1: HOI AN ? HUE CYCLING
Transfer from hotel to the Marble mountain for sightseeing, and visit the art of stone sculpture in central coast of Vietnam. Take to the bikes for a ride Hai Van Pass and the villages of the surrounding countryside. The ride will stop at Thuan An beach before reaching the Hue city by van. Overnight in Hue.
DAY2: HUE CITY TOUR AND DEPARTURE
Morning ride to visit the famous sites in the imperial city of Hue as Forbidden city, Thien Mu pagoda, Tu Duc tomb. Back to the city for lunch.
Free at leisure until transfer to the Hue airport for your onward flight, or your tour option.
This ancient region of great historical significance has delivered
consistently over the years as a city, which despite having a laid back culture, still meets the
requirements of modern day tourism. Its amazing landscapes, wonderful coastal retreats, highly
impressive restaurants and wonderful shopping avenues are a testimony to that. The city also packs a fair amount of promise with an array of various adventure related activities and hobby centres. If you're
in Vietnam, then Hoi An is an absolute must-visit. Noi Bai International Airport is well connected internationally with other major cities across Southeast Asia. Budget and mid-range accommodation are in plenty.
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Well known for its ancient temples and heritage structures
- Major hub for village tourism
- Well known for watersports
- Museums and art galleries
- Lovely Restaurants
- Paradise for shutterbugs and history buffs
- Great spot for adventure tours and activities