Best Price GuaranteedWe compare prices across 30 sites to get you the best deals.
Meet The Locals
- Discover Real Vietnam through a beautiful 2 days cycling tour and 1 night in Vietnamese local home-stay.
- Meet & Interact the locals, Vietnamese family, fishermen, farmers.
- Taste amazing Vietnamese dishes throughout the trip.
"On the first day you will visit local artisans and learn about traditional crafts made locally.You will spend the evening with a local family and participate in their family activities.
The second day will be dedicated to cycling, guiding you across a variety of spectacular scenery, alternating between lush green rice fields, and dry desert like areas. At the end of the morning, you will arrive at the edge of a deserted beach at a small fishing village where you will have lunch. The afternoon will continue with a bicycle ride on the beach and a cruise of about an hour on the Thu Bon river to return to Hoi An. "
Flat roads without traffic.
DEPARTURE: 1:30 pm
RETURN: The day after around 5:00 pm
Tour Includes :
- A local meal with locals in a Vietnamese traditional house
- Bilingual guide, French guide available
- A night in charming local house
- Breakfast Vietnamese style.
- Lunch on a secret beach
- 45 minutes boat tour on the Song Thu river delta.
- Choose between Mountain bike or Hybrid Bike -
- Distance 29Km - 9km on the 1st day, 20km on the 2nd day
*Insurance not included
**Transfer to meeting point not included
*** Minimum of 2 people requested for this tour, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are travelling alone
This ancient region of great historical significance has delivered
consistently over the years as a city, which despite having a laid back culture, still meets the
requirements of modern day tourism. Its amazing landscapes, wonderful coastal retreats, highly
impressive restaurants and wonderful shopping avenues are a testimony to that. The city also packs a fair amount of promise with an array of various adventure related activities and hobby centres. If you're
in Vietnam, then Hoi An is an absolute must-visit. Noi Bai International Airport is well connected internationally with other major cities across Southeast Asia. Budget and mid-range accommodation are in plenty.
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Well known for its ancient temples and heritage structures
- Major hub for village tourism
- Well known for watersports
- Museums and art galleries
- Lovely Restaurants
- Paradise for shutterbugs and history buffs
- Great spot for adventure tours and activities