Best Price GuaranteedWe compare prices across 30 sites to get you the best deals.
- Climb in the predominantly vertical wall of compact limestone. There is 12 routes, from 6a to 7b+ (most of them are 25m high) and 2 multi-pitches (3 pitches, 60m high)
- You?re a beginner or advanced climbers? In both case, you'll have a lot of challenge and fun!
- Feel connect to the nature and conquer yourself.
Gear: all fixed protection uses marine grade stainless steel, the majority of bolts are of the glue?in resin type. Abseil stations and lowers offs consist of a minimum of 2 bolts equipped with rappel rings. Bolts are reasonably closely spaced to assist with working routes and to safeguard against dangerous falls near the ground. A single 60m rope is sufficient but climbers are advised to use a 65m or ideally a 70m rope. The majority of routes are 30m long and will require up to 18 quickdraws excluding additional draws for setting up the anchor.
Features: top-rope, safety notes, gravity tips, lead climbing introduction (with prerequisites)
Includes: duration of 12 hours, transportation, pique-nique, access pass, climbing gear, coaching
Excludes: insurance, drinks, others not listed above
Ha Long Bay, translating to "dragons descending into the sea", is a collection of over 1600 islands and islets. This seascape is famous for its emerald waters and its towering limestone mountains. The breath-taking views of the limestone mountains complementing the waters make the place a major tourist attraction. This "World of water wonders" is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. One can get in comfortably from different place around the island. Getting around the archipelago, however, is only by boat.
- Considered one of the wonders of the world
- Variety of cruises
- Emeraude Cruise-memorable day cruise
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Breathtaking sights
- Jackpot for water-sport lovers