Best Price GuaranteedWe compare prices across 30 sites to get you the best deals.
- The Paloma is a brand new Chinese wooden junk crewed by a professional, loyal and dedicated team for Halong luxury cruises. Spread over 4 decks she has 16 en-suite fully equipped luxury cabins, a bar
- Kayaking, Visiting Sung Sot Cave, Visiting Vung Vieng Floating Village.
- Paloma Cruise offers guests a memorable cruise down beautiful Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long on board a Chinese wooden junk. Guests can enjoy spa facilities, a spacious sundeck and library while on board.
Paloma Cruise brings you to visit Vung Vieng floating fishing village in Bai Tu Long bay for kayaking, seating on bamboo boat to visit the daily life of local people and visiting the cave....
Ha Long Bay, translating to "dragons descending into the sea", is a collection of over 1600 islands and islets. This seascape is famous for its emerald waters and its towering limestone mountains. The breath-taking views of the limestone mountains complementing the waters make the place a major tourist attraction. This "World of water wonders" is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. One can get in comfortably from different place around the island. Getting around the archipelago, however, is only by boat.
- Considered one of the wonders of the world
- Variety of cruises
- Emeraude Cruise-memorable day cruise
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Breathtaking sights
- Jackpot for water-sport lovers