Best Price GuaranteedWe compare prices across 30 sites to get you the best deals.
- Rich decor of the Emeraude includes colonial style brass fans and hardwood floors
- Experience natural beauty and serenity of Vietnam's Halong Bay
- Indulge in Vietnamese and European buffet meals on board
Every day, the Emeraude journeys through one of the world's most dazzling natural wonders and into the sepia realm of a dream. Named for a cruising vessel that plied these waters between 1906 and 1937, the Emeraude aspires to the magnificence of the bay itself. Its air-conditioned cabins, en suite bathrooms, award-winning cuisine and spacious deck space set the stage for the voyage of a lifetime.
Ha Long Bay, translating to "dragons descending into the sea", is a collection of over 1600 islands and islets. This seascape is famous for its emerald waters and its towering limestone mountains. The breath-taking views of the limestone mountains complementing the waters make the place a major tourist attraction. This "World of water wonders" is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. One can get in comfortably from different place around the island. Getting around the archipelago, however, is only by boat.
- Considered one of the wonders of the world
- Variety of cruises
- Emeraude Cruise-memorable day cruise
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Breathtaking sights
- Jackpot for water-sport lovers