About this getaway
Set by the inspiring Cauvery River and overlooking the breathtaking Brindavan Gardens, Hues Of Green is a four star luxury Heritage Hotel.
The guests can exclusively use the famous Brindavana Gardens adjoining the Krishnarajasagara dam, built across the river Kaveri which is only accessible to public at evening for any of their leisure activities.
Outdoor Open Area
- A 19-acre heritage getaway built by Maharaja with 20 feet high ceiling
- 24 rooms of 450 sqft above and with Brindavan Garden facing balconies
- Bathtubs from 1920s and 1800 sq.ft. suite room
- Before entering Mysore city while travelling from Bangalore
- Brindavan Garden facing Bar
- Kaveri river where fishing and camping can be arranged
- Boating can be done in Brindavan Lake
- Bird Sanctuary close-by
- 5 mins walking distance from Mysore Railway Station
- 1/2 kms from Mysore Palace
- 45 spread with 3 non-veg course and 6 deserts buffet
- Only resort in Mysore with a courtyard restuarent
- Famous for kebab curries and courtyard barbeque
- 80 years old mango trees
- The hotel has 24 exclusive rooms.
- The resort boasts of a multi-cuisine restaurant that serves global cuisines.
- The hotel has a 24-Hrs Coffee Shop overlooking the Brindavan Gardens.
- The hotel also houses a well-stocked, vibrant and lively bar
- Conference Hall with a capacity of 50 guests in theatre style
- Open lawn that can accommodate 500 people next to pool
- In-house spa and rejuvination
- Complimentary wifi
- In-house bakery shop
- In-house fitness center
- Garden Chess
- Mini Golf
Good To Know
- Check-In Time: 13:00 Hrs & Check-Out Time: 12:00 Noon
The rate provided is indicative & the actual rate depends on the final requirements.