Best Price GuaranteedWe compare prices across 30 sites to get you the best deals.
Hide away in coffee country surrounded by the mountains and snowy white blossoms. The Gateway Hotel KM Road Chikmagalur offers serenity, privacy and exquisitely restored colonial architecture. Located in the coffee district of Karnataka, the hotel surrounds guests with the tranquil sights and sounds of nature.
Room Service, Restaurant, Air Conditioned, Mini Bar, Cable / Satellite TV, Bath, TV, Shower, En suite, Private Bathroom, Private Toilet
24-Hour Reception, Conference Room(s), Currency Exchange, Multilingual Staff, Safe-Deposit Box, Porters, Wake-up Service, Meeting Rooms, Laundry service
Prior to 12:00 PM
Wireless internet on site.
Valet parking is offered at the hotel.
Massage / Beauty Centre
Cable / Satellite TV
Spa & Wellness Centre
While every view from The Gateway Hotel is different, the things that matter will always be the same-clean bathrooms, comfy beds and modern touches that surprise. There are:
- 10 Standard rooms and 19 Deluxe cottages in which to unwind.
- High-speed Internet & Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel.
- Channakeshava Hall can accommodate sit down dinners, theatre-style conferences or cocktail events
- Business Centre
- High-speed Internet & Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel
- Postal/Parcel services
- Fitness Centre
- Swimming pool
- Volley Ball
- Arrange to trek on the highest mountain peak of Karnataka - Mullayanagiri hills
- Arrange to visit coffee plantations and sample world renowned coffee
- Magic Show
- Kids tree house
Fresh, local produce, natural ingredients and vivid regional cooking styles make The Gateway Hotel a smart choice for any of your meals. Our kitchen never closes, so you can eat on your schedule or on a whim.
- Peaberry - Designed on the lines of a traditional Malanadu home of the region, Peaberry is comfortable and casual with buffet service for lunch and dinner. Guests can look forward to extensive offerings of Continental, North Indian and traditional, local cuisine. Signature preparations include Chicken Kalathagiri, Uppali Lamb masala, Soppu Saaru, Asiyale and Akki Roti.
- Mukwada Bar - Mukwada (masks) provides the decoration while the pool table and tasty drinks provide the entertainment. A handsome granite bar overlooks the pool and the polished wooden floors lend a timeless quality to our lounge.
It is the responsibility of the
hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the
accuracy of the photos displayed. LifeIsOutside is not
responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.