Best Price GuaranteedWe compare prices across 30 sites to get you the best deals.
- The easiest and safest way to make that big leap is by Tandem.
- At 13,000 feet/4,000 meters plane door will open and instructors will "check out" with you if your ready to jump. This is it!
- Freefall for approximately 60 seconds/1 minute at around 120 miles/190km an hour. The Ultimate thrill!
First Jump : The easiest and safest way to make that big leap is by Tandem.
In this method, you are attached to a highly experienced instructor using a dual harness/single container parachute designed for two.
The great thing about this method is that you are never alone during your whole adventure.
Your experience begins with a short training course designed to familiarize you with the equipment, exit, body position, canopy and landing techniques. You are then matched up with your instructor who will fit you a harness designed to attach to the instructors harness.
When your name comes up on the manifest, you and your instructor will take a 20 minute scenic ride to 13,000 feet/4,000meters then freefall at 120 mph/200kph for approximately 60 seconds opening your parachute 5,000 feet above the ground.
A bird's eye view
Once you've regained your composure (and your breath), you get a 5 to 7 minute canopy ride enjoying a birds eye view of the world around you.
Tandem Jumps - program :
1. SAFETY BRIEFING - 10-15mins - After filling out forms and payment you'll be introduced to your fully qualified USPA tandem instructor who will show you the equipment and talk you through the in's and out's of the skydive. Don't worry, they will be with you the whole time during your skydive!!!
2. LIFT - you will be assigned onto the next available plane load and await lift to 13,000 feet/4,000 meters. Once in plane this takes around 15 minutes.
3. PREPARE TO EXIT - At 13,000 feet/4,000 meters plane door will open and instructors will "check out" with you if your ready to jump. This is it!
4. JUMP!!! - Instructor and you will exit together on Tandem rig and freefall for approximately 60 seconds/1 minute at around 120 miles/190km an hour. The Ultimate thrill!
5. PARACHUTE DEPLOYMENT - At around 5000 feet/1500 meters the parachute will open and the wind noise will stop suspending you and your instructor in relative calm.
6. CANOPY FLIGHT/LANDING - It now takes around 5-8 minutes to ride to the ground with magnificent views over the area below. Ask your instructor if you can have a go at flying the canopy! They will take over for landing of course...
No experience needed :
Anyone over 16 and weighing less then 120kg can jump.
Note: Certain Instructors are prepared to take those in excess of 95Kg, however a surcharge of 500 Thai baht will apply if you are over 95KG but less than 100KG, and 1000 Baht will be surcharged for people over 100KG
Highly qualified and experienced European Instructors who take care of all aspects of the skydive
European pilot - plane imported from US.
United States Parachute Association Affiliated Dropzone.
30+ years running Tandem Skydiving in UK/US.
Fully insured Tandem Skydiving is statistically safer than Horse-riding, American football and Cricket!
**Enquire for discounts if you join with a group, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Record your experience on video for an additional charge of 3,500 THB.
*If you weigh more than 95 KG you will need to pay a 500 THB ?weight supplement ?to your instructor.
*If you weight more than 100 KG you will need to pay a 1,000 THB ? weight supplement ? to your instructor.
Pattaya offers its patrons a gamut of experiences. High octane nightlife, buzzing pubs, dance bars and risque entertainment attracts the party animals from around the world for a memorable weekend. The major contributing factor for Pattaya's income is its sex tourism and it isn't shy about it. With decent beaches, water sports, crowded markets, great restaurants and shopping malls, it invites families and holidaymakers too. The seafood in Pattaya is something to look forward to. Pattaya International Airport is known to serve as the primary airport and is well connected internationally, so getting in isn't an issue. Local transport is in abundance and convenient. There is budget accommodation and luxury accommodation as well.
- Situated on the east coast
- High octane nightlife
- Dance bars and beach parties
- Water sports
- Foodie haven
- Risque entertainment
- Shopping paradise