The Guests at Morritt Farms are facilitated with a number of activities in & around the farm stay.
Kolar Gold Fields, the location of Morritt Farms offers various sight-seeing options. A few of them are:
- Wildlife Safari: See Black Bucks at Menaka Gandhi Black Buck Foundation.
- Koti Lingeshwara temple: Visit Koti Lingeshwara Temple and see One Crore Shiva Lingas in One Place.
- British Built Bungalows: You can visit old Bungalows built in the British era.
- Mining areas: You can also visit one the Deepest Mining Shafts in the World.
- Visit Budhikote: The Birth place of Hyder Ali - Father of Tipu Sultan
- Trek: You can go trekking at Markandeya Betta.
- Bullock-Cart ride
- See the majestic Black-Bucks
- Cricket with two cricket nets
- Milking the cows