Love what we do ? Want to be a part of our team?
Check out the available positions below and shoot us a mail at
careers(replace this paranthese with the 'at' sign to get my email
address)lifeisoutside.com if any of them excites you enough.
LifeIsOutside is looking for a go-getter with excellent leadership and organizational skills who is driven, motivated and entrepreneurial and would like to be a key player in a young startup that aims to revolutionize the way people travel.
You will be responsible for leading a young and enthusiastic team of travel consultants and will bring thought leadership to the table. You will have an opportunity to contribute in all aspects of the firm â€“ product engagement, processes & marketing and will play a pivotal role in the next phase of growth.
Desired Skill set:
- Proven experience in building and managing high performing teams.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills and maniacal attention to detail.
- Adept at multi-tasking and prioritizing.
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Ability to take complete ownership and bottom line for a task.
- Prior travel industry experience is a huge plus.
- Experience with social media marketing is desirable.
LifeIsOutside is looking for a dynamic person with a passion for travel to join us on an exciting ride and be a part of our growth story. We are looking for ambitious, self motivated people who can think out of box and love challenges.
The core responsibilities would include
- Interfacing with our customers, both on voice and email and helping them with their holiday planning & booking.
- Building an expertize on the offerings that we have and suggest them suitably to drive conversions.
- Building strong business relationships with the various property owners - homestays, resorts, etc that we deal with.
- Handling day to day operations and follow ups efficiently and effectively.
- Think up innovative product and customer engagement ideas.
Desired Skill set:
- Excellent command over English - both written and spoken
- Strong organizational skills with a maniacal attention to detail
- Good client interfacing and people management skills
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to think out of the box
- Travel industry experience is a huge plus!
Compensation: Competitive with performance linked incentives.
Do let us know if you or someone you know is keen and would fit the role.
Content Writer ( Part Time/Full Time )
We are on the lookout for a Content Writer with outstanding written communication skills to help with online content writing/editing. This job would predominantly include travel related writing. In addition, it would also give you a chance to be creative and make your foray into the marketing side - Brochures, Posters, Fliers, Corporate pitches, Articles, Newsletters, et al. We are looking for a writing style that is fresh, consistent and professional and brings to life the exciting offerings that we have. If you are ambitious, self-assured, confident and are excited about working with a new age startup, get in touch with us.
Desired Skill Set
- Excellent command over English
- Ability to effectively and quickly create meaningful, crisp and relevant content.
- Knack for editing and proof reading
- Good organizational skills and maniacal attention to detail
- Ability to write in a variety of styles and formats for multiple audiences
- Prior experience with SEO based content generation is a plus.
- Prior experience with social media marketing - FB, twitter, etc is desirable